Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 a NEW year

Well, this is my first post so bare with me. I decided to start this blog so I can express myself through out my struggles and triumphs to become an animator, but it will probably be a lot about my life as well. So, first thing first. 2011 a new year, a new beginning. So cliche, I know, but I really do feel that way. Seeing as how shitty 2010 was I'm feeling very hopeful about the future. I started the year off great. I got my acceptance letter from animation mentor(the best possible animation school,in my opinion) just a day or so before new years day. That was a major gift. I was so ecstatic but I felt the need to control my excitement. Getting accepted is great and all but getting approved for the loan is another hurdle and since I have pretty crappy credit, I know it is gonna be a struggle to find a co-signer. I have a few options in my head and I have until may to figure it out. I am going to be taking the Maya springboard class though in spring and I'm pretty sure I will have enough to pay that myself without a loan. Either way I know I will attend AM eventually, even if I have to wait a couple years until my credit is up, I will go there because it's my dream. But I'm hopeful everything will work out this time around- it feels as if it's meant to be. And since my personal life is going REALLY well right now I feel on top of the world and ready to conquer everything!!! Until next time-Live with the motto that,"All you need is Love" because if we all try to love one another and spread peace the world WILL be a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment