Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1/11/11 Exciting Animation Mentor News!!!

Animation Mentor announced today that they are beginning a new program. Its called Animals & Creatures Master Class
.http://www.animationmentor.com/masterclass/animalscreatures/overview.html?utm_source=PublicSite&utm_medium=HPImage&utm_content=660x465&utm_campaign=AC_Launch
           Its an advanced class for people who  have attended AM and are a part of the AM alumni or anyone else they think is ready for the class. For me this is still very exciting, even though I wouldn't be able to take the class until I graduate from AM: it would be the most amazing addition to my 18 month program at animation mentor. It is rather expensive $4,795, probably more by the time I would finish the core program. It will be so worth it though, it would really complete my knowledge of animation. To learn how to animate quadrupeds seems so essential. I mean, how many movies do you see that have four legged animated animals? TONS!!! This program would be essential if you wanted to work on something like Avatar. Its so exciting I just cant contain my self! Anyway, I should be finding out very soon when I can sign up for the Maya workshop. I did just learn that I can get a free license to use Maya for 13 months!!! That is amazing, that will give me plenty of time to save up to purchase the software.
            I really need my privacy to concentrate on any type of work I do. Whether its homework or artwork, I just need a quiet place to concentrate. Plus, I live with 5 VERY LOUD YAPPY dogs!! They're cute an all but sometimes they drive me crazy!!!! LOL.  SO that means that my next step is to move the main desktop to the spare bedroom and buy a new monitor or two. I'am going to need a large monitor to see my work. Speaking of which ,if anyone has any recommendations for computer monitors or sales on monitors please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail, I would really appreciate it.
           Well, I guess I'm done blabbing for today-I guess my words of encouragement for today will be to just keep thinking positively, keep striving for your goal or your dream!!!
                                            I don't own this image

No comments:

Post a Comment